Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies
University of Wollongong 2007 – 2010
Major: Advertising and Marketing
Marketing Project Manager, Vermilian, August 2011 – June 2013
Manage a portfolio of eight retail banking accounts, responsible for digital marketing strategy and planning, customer engagement, sales and relationship management.
Collaborate, manage and deliver a range of digital projects including website, microsite and mobile application development, campaign planning, execution and tracking, brand-building initiatives, social media strategy and email marketing.
- Led the strategic planning, branding and execution of a successful integrated marketing campaign called Chloe2012. Learn more about the campaign successes.
- Raised product adoption within my account portfolio by 30% in 2012 by acting on identified sales opportunities, building effective working relationships and influencing the client decision making process.
- Reduced domain name expenditure by 20% through negotiating a cheaper purchase and renewal price for the agency.
- Increased team performance by mentoring junior staff and ensuring team priorities were met in accordance with current business priorities.
Marketing Coordinator, Vermilian, August 2010 – August 2011
Develop and implement digital and print marketing projects including mobile/website campaigns, e-newsletter production and distribution, SEO strategies, copy-writing and newspaper advertising.
Communicate project status, deadlines and changes to project scope to all stakeholders including clients, external suppliers and internal teams.
- Managed the redevelopment and launch of five retail banking websites which increased lead generation and customer acquisition by up to 75% for each client.
- Initiated client training which enhanced user education and increased understanding of complex content management system features.
- Increased the adoption of the aggregated campaign service by 25% over a 12 month period within the existing client base.
Administration Coordinator, Kedesh Rehabilitation Services, February 2004 – August 2010
Manage the daily operations of the Admissions and Community Enquiries Facility, delivering excellent client services and maintaining optimum bed capacity to achieve annual budget targets.
As the face of the organisation I was responsible for all client liaison activities including telephone and face to face assessments, assessment reviews, bookings, delivering client feedback and crisis management.
- Enhanced quality improvement by creating organisational policies and procedures including a Daily Operations Manual which was used for staff training.
- Supported a major data restructure project which streamlined the patient numbering system, purified data quality and redefined the organisation’s record keeping process.
- Positively impacted and assisted in the treatment of more than 2000 patients seeking therapy for their existing substance abuse and/or mental health issues.
- Consistently achieved annual budget targets by maintaining bed occupancy at an optimum 80% capacity.